- Supports the community’s personal and intellectual growth.
- Collaborates with individuals and community organizations to meet residents’ library needs.
- Seeks to provide open accessibility to all library facilities and its Web site.
- Offers excellent and diverse collections and programs that respond to the changing community.
- Improves the library experience by providing modern facilities and engaging new technologies.
- Embraces innovation and change.
- Builds community support for the library by demonstrating sound stewardship.
LEASE TAKE NOTICE that in recognition of the declared COVID-19 public health emergency the Rockaway Township Public Library Board will be holding a Virtual Meeting on Monday, November 19, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
The public will have the ability to attend remotely/electronically. The public may address the Library Board by email only in advance by submitting questions at TrusteeQuestions2020@gmail.com.
Meeting ID: 895 5340 3223Passcode: 751503
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
If you will be emailing questions/comments for the Library Board, please do so by 5:30pm on the scheduled meeting date.…